We are all in this together. Please see the information below regarding our new business operations due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), originally shared on March 23, 2020.
We are contacting you regarding how our business operations have changed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This is a unique and difficult situation for everyone, and as we make changes to how we operate, the safety and health of our staff, our clients, and our consultants is our top priority.
In response to public health guidelines surrounding COVID-19, we have changed our operations in the following ways to continue to provide high-quality service to our clients during these challenging times:
1. FFA staff are working remotely, and our teams are coordinating with each other on a daily basis.
2. All FFA-coordinated meetings will be conducted as phone and/or video conference.
3. If in-person meetings or construction site visits are required by project-specific needs, our staff will practice social-distancing as recommended by public health authorities.
4. Air travel for business purposes is suspended until the end of April.
5. Our office is closed to access by the general public until the end of April.
We will keep up to date on changes to public health recommendations and assess if we need to make further modifications to these changes in our operations.
FFA is dedicated to the success of our projects for our clients, and we seek to continue to work collaboratively with all of our project team members. Our goal is to stay true to our firm’s mission and values no matter where our staff is working, and above all, to stay connected.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of assistance in any way.
Stay Safe and Healthy,
Troy Ainsworth, AIA, NCARB